Friday, April 25, 2008

Picadilly Circus

So far there is nothing so adventurous aside from the fact that I made it on to the plane and I made it off of the plane. Not only that I made it to where I am now. Piccadilly Circle. Well, Sherwood Road to be exact. It is in the Soho district of London, which at this point means nothing to me except for that it is supposedly a pretty central place to be. I am so tired but I made it out for a walk around the block and sat at a nice park that was near by. Tomorrow, I explore. Which in general terms means I will be walking until I can walk no further hopefully in the direction that I am planning to stay tomorrow night. Which I am not quite sure where that is yet. I know that I will be heading up to Cambridge sometime soon. Although it sucks that it is right around finals for Luke I think he is excited to have me for a bit. Then to Liverpool.

There is one thing about traveling alone. You are alone. Sometimes it is the most freeing feeling I have ever felt. Other times it is troublesome.
All the same though, it feels nice to be away.

No comments: