Friday, August 22, 2008

back to stealing spoons and longing for san francisco

Starting tomorrow I am free for one month to do what I please and then I start work at the restaurant on the first of October.  I plan on spending my days between Prague and Brno getting some intensive Czech tutoring and taking a few little trips in the middle somewhere, one being to Budapest to give an old friend a big hug.  I am starting off my new sense of freedom with a detox and some art.  I am going to try to work on some pieces and feel more accomplished in my art.  Speaking of..... I applied to an art school holy shit!  I mean I feel like many people are saying to me that it is about damn time but the school will be there forever so whether or not I actually go next year is entirely up to the world I think.  I am just leaving room for the idea that after a year of traveling I may want to take some time to get my fingers inked up etc.  For all of you on the same boat as my mother.... don't get too excited.  I am still a bomb waiting to explode and the chances of my following through with school as opposed to following the next best thing that comes along are pretty slim.

Today the ladies and I listened to woman rock and they pumped out 28.5 liters.  That means that I am winning the race between Pepa and boy am I excited!  Seeing as I will be here until the end of December I think that I am going to follow through with my original thought to end up in Thailand around that time.  There are a few deep water soloing companies there that I am going to try to finagle my way into so that I can get some good climbing in my life.  It is all so disastrous and scattered but isn't that how it was meant to be?  Unknown?

I am reaching a place where it would nice to see people that I loved for an evening or two.  Maybe go to coffee?  Or a date?  A real one with fights over who has to pay for dinner and laughs.  Then again, Meredith Gray didn't date, she just got laid and she has ended up with Mc Dreamy so far.... Then again, I don't have a Mc Dreamy and I am not Meredith Gray.  

Also, I want to be an architect but only in theory.  In actuality I want to build the house that I designed.  I also want to plant vegetables.  I also want an herb garden.  I also want my life to open and close nice and tidy like into the belly of beautiful fairy tale bound book.  But alas it just will not be so.

Peacing out for a month......

No comments: